Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially through full financial automation. We’ve successfully launched Tally, the first and only fully automated debt manager to put billions of dollars back into people’s pockets. Currently backed by some of the world’s top investors, including Andressen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins ($92MM in total funding to date), Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can be less stressed and better off financially.
We are looking for a friendly, compassionate and tech-savvy professional to help support and onboard our rapidly growing customer base. You’ll be the voice of Tally, responding to inquiries via email, phone, chat, and social channels, while building the processes and tools needed to scale the support function as the team grows. Based in Houston as a remote employee, this role will report directly to our User Success Manager.
Tally is building a complex product that connects a simple and delightful mobile experience through cutting-edge backend technology to an archaic financial system. Your work will have a significant impact on the company's bottom line while improving the lives of our users in an immediate and tangible way.
- Act as the voice of the customer, changing shoes with them every day
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to help provide meaningful recommendations to product and engineering teams to improve the product experience
- Provide delightful service to customers in need.
- Collaborate closely with other departments (product, marketing, etc.) to help drive customer-centric business decisions and to validate new product features
In this role we value:
- Experience working with customers. You thrive on empathy and problem-solving
- Experience developing strategies for customer support and executing those plans to improve your users' experiences
- Clear communication and ability to resolve difficult problems creatively and easily
- Strong ability to identify and troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Experience keeping tabs on user feedback and providing meaningful recommendations to product and engineering teams to improve the product experience
- Ability to handle a high volume of inbound contacts via phone, email, and chat in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience using customer support software such as Intercom, Zendesk, RingCentral, and GSuite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in customer support
- A huge plus if you have experience at a financial services company.
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO