Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially through full financial automation. We’ve successfully launched Tally, the first and only fully automated debt manager to put billions of dollars back into people’s pockets. Currently backed by some of the world’s top investors, including Andressen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins ($92MM in total funding to date), Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can be less stressed and better off financially.
We’re looking for an experienced Lifecycle Marketing Manager to lead and play a critical role in some of Tally’s most important growth initiatives. This is an opportunity to play a key role in shaping our future and have a large impact on the business and our user’s financial lives. This role requires a high degree of collaboration with other teams to plan and execute against shared goals, delivering seamless experiences across the app, website, and all lifecycle channels. The ideal candidate should have experience in building engaging lifecycle programs in results-driven environments that have proven success in improving key metrics, developing aggressive experiment pipelines for continuous innovation, all with a highly empathetic, customer-centric mindset.
- Develop and drive email, SMS, push and in-app message notification strategies that delivering best-in-class member communications that are proven by both quantitative and qualitative measurements.
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve multichannel performance that uncovers and unlock campaigns’ growth levers.
- Delivers meaningful and measurable value to our users executing against team/company OKRs for large cross-functional initiatives.
- Oversee and report on the execution of highly-targeted journeys/workflows as well as ad-hoc campaigns that help reach the company goals: product notifications, one-off messages, seasonal campaigns, etc.
- Work closely with product, design, and editorial to build a lifecycle member engagement experience.
- Adept with marketing automation/CRM systems (like Iterable), pushing the boundaries of what those systems can do.
- Partner with the acquisition and product teams to run A/B test across all the user-journey (testing messaging platforms, copy, landing pages, etc) to improve revenue and retention metrics.
- Experience with marketing platforms (mobile/desktop) like Adjust, Branch, Segment, Mixpanel, etc, and at least basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, SQL.
In this role we value:
- 3 years of hands-on experience working within a customer engagement platform, preferably Iterable.
- 3 Proven success in working with cross-functional teams, such as Product and Analytics, to create and execute against shared goals that are based on data-informed hypotheses.
- Ability to define quarterly road-map with aggressive milestones (including quantified KPI targets), and to execute on that strategy efficiently
- Robust analytical skills with the ability to digest large data sets, communicate key insights and ask the right questions.
- Highly quantitative and drives decisions using data, from A/B testing to sound data modeling.
- Impeccable eye for detail and critical thinker who can develop creative solutions around (technical or resource) limitations.
- Experience with marketing platforms (mobile/desktop) like Adjust, Branch, Segment, Mixpanel, etc. And at least basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, SQL.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Strong conversion-oriented copywriting skills