Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially. Currently at Series C with $92MM in funding, we are a team that is democratizing financial services to put billions of dollars back in people’s pockets. Tally built the first fully automated debt manager to help people overcome credit card debt and provides a completely free automated savings service, Tally Save. Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can worry about money less and do what they love more.
At Tally, we are a fast-growing team of designers, makers, and thinkers that believes in collaboration to solve big problems. We like to be bold, iterate with users, and work closely with our product and engineering partners.
Understanding our users is an essential part of how we build great products at Tally. This responsibility has been shared across design, product, and founders. As we scale, we need to bring User Research to the next level. This is a unique opportunity to define User Research at Tally and help it grow. It is going to be crucial in helping us make millions of people less stressed and better off financially.
- Collaborate daily with design, product, engineering, marketing, and other groups
- Design and conduct user research studies, including surveys, in-depth interviews, field studies, focus groups, and concept/prototype testing
- Participate in reviews, design sprints, feature prioritization, and planning
- Advocate for our user needs with actionable recommendations
- Cultivate the role of user research at Tally
In this role we value:
- Strong knowledge of how to integrate user research into a product development process, from conceptualization to launch
- Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to solve problems
- Degree in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Science or related field
- Expertise in user research for digital experiences