Tally is pioneering full-service financial automation to reduce the time and stress it takes for people to achieve their financial goals. We built the first and only fully automated debt manager to put billions of dollars back into people’s pockets, and we offer the only completely free automated savings service. Currently backed by some of the world’s top investors ($92MM in funding), Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can be less stressed and better off financially.
At Tally, we highly value PR and communications to help drive our mission and vision forward. We are building out an in-house communications team to scale the success we’ve had so far in raising awareness and credibility around Tally and supporting company growth. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to support corporate, consumer and product comms initiatives and logistics. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take their career to the next level at a fast-growing technology company.
- Research and develop assets for comms initiatives, including company announcements, executive bylines, press briefers, awards applications, speaker submissions and data journalism reports.
- Develop and maintain comms team infrastructure and databases, including project managers, editorial calendars, media lists, press coverage trackers and online pressroom.
- Monitor industry news and trends to identify strategic and creative ways for Tally to join relevant conversations in the press and social media.
- Support Tally’s corporate and consumer social media efforts. Help monitor and moderate our community conversations and questions.
- Assist with day-to-day logistics and provide general support for the comms team.
In this role we value:
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills. You are a strong copy editor and are comfortable translating complicated concepts into friendly, digestible content.
- Passion for the news. You are constantly consuming news across various media platforms and know how to identify and place a relevant, compelling story.
- Strong team spirit and ability to collaborate cross-functionally across the company.
- Impeccable judgment and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.