Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially. Currently at Series C with $92MM in funding, we are a team that is democratizing financial services to put billions of dollars back in people’s pockets. Tally built the first fully automated debt manager to help people overcome credit card debt and provides a completely free automated savings service, Tally Save. Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can worry about money less and do what they love more.
As Tally’s Mobile Growth Manager you will develop and influence Tally’s paid acquisition strategy. You’ll work on paid acquisition through all mobile channels, leveraging creative and resourceful strategies for optimization and discovering interesting findings to drive product engagement.
- Monitor, analyze, and report to the team and the broad company on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition.
- Own and expand on new paid acquisition channels.
- Deploy new ad assets and audiences.
- Craft, run and measure all paid marketing campaigns for new potential acquisition channels.
- Leverage data to understand the product conversion and engagement funnel; turn data into actionable insights that influence the funnel metrics and drive sustainable growth
- Lead efforts to optimize our marketing funnel by researching and executing new test channels
- Manage large monthly paid marketing budgets to achieve ROI positive acquisition
- Look beyond the numbers to develop creative strategies
- Work cross-functionally, and sitting strategically in the middle of Product, Analytics and Growth
- Work closely with Product and Data teams to identify opportunities to educate users on our products and features
- Help optimize and scale current growth initiative, for both paid and organic channels.
In this role we value:
- Hands-on experience in mobile acquisition through social channels
- Experience managing multiple digital marketing channels (both paid and organic) and tracking against business goals
- Familiarity with consumer-mobile industries
- Highly data-driven and should be curious about and tell stories using data.
- Great communicator, a strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done.