Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially. Currently at Series C with $92MM in funding, we are a team that is democratizing financial services to put billions of dollars back in people’s pockets. Tally built the first fully automated debt manager to help people overcome credit card debt and provides a completely free automated savings service, Tally Save. Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can worry about money less and do what they love more.
Our people team takes on broad ownership at Tally: strategically driving recruitment best practices, hiring exceptional talent, creating a strong and impactful culture, and contributing to D&I initiatives and other programs.
- Be a trusted partner for our hiring managers, acting as the subject matter expert in hiring processes.
- Manage full lifecycle recruitment across tech and non-tech roles as the business needs evolve.
- Build diverse and robust pipelines for positions at all levels.
- Be the face of our business and deliver excellent candidate experiences as you guide candidates through the Tally interview process.
- Create compelling job descriptions and interview processes to engage candidates.
- Establish your processes and look to make improvements as we scale.
- Develop creative approaches for sourcing and engaging candidates.
In this role we value
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
- Successful track record managing end-to-end recruitment processes.
- A passion for finding creative ways to build teams and engage and attract candidates.
- Ability to prioritize your workload in an ever-evolving start-up environment.
- Experience recruiting for a fast-paced start-up company a plus. Resourcefulness. Taking on a huge entrenched industry comes with many traps along the way. The only way to succeed is to solve problems fast and creatively.
- A desire for continuous improvement. Whether it’s sharpening your own skills and becoming a master of your trade. Or constantly thinking about how to make the product better. We are looking for folks who are never satisfied with the status quo.
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO