Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially. Currently at Series C with $92MM in funding, we are a team that is democratizing financial services to put billions of dollars back in people’s pockets. Tally built the first fully automated debt manager to help people overcome credit card debt and provides a completely free automated savings service, Tally Save. Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can worry about money less and do what they love more.
An exceptional and intuitive user experience is what the Mobile Engineering team at Tally has been trusted with to build along with our Design and Product teams, making our mission of helping users become less stressed and be better off financially. Our QA team assists Tally's mobile teams in new feature development by offering manual testing support from product inception all the way through delivery to our users.
Our approach to Quality is based on risk assessment, user impact, feature functionality and completeness, and support of compliance requirements - all with an underlying goal of increasing engineering efficiency. Expect to collaborate with our engineering and product teams to help us deliver a flawless finish with every release.
Core Technologies: HTTP-based APIs, Postman (or similar), Charles Proxy, Jenkins, Git, ADB, Atlassian suite (or similar).
- Support development for a single product area by leading manual testing activities conducted by both internal and external QA Engineers
- Coordinate with both product managers and developers to devise smart test strategies and plans for larger features, as well as facilitate testing around smaller bodies of work
- Help us improve our product development processes as we continue to grow our teams, implement more robust testing methods, and expand our test coverage area
In this role we value:
- Empathetic and intuitive project management skills
- A disconcerting talent for finding bugs
- Proactive communication - and an impressive capacity for maintaining your sense of humor when dealing with the unexpected
- High level of comfort testing on iOS and Android native apps
- Strong inclination to identify and speak up about user impact, missed requirements, and/or bring attention to areas of potential risk
- Ability to discern when manual UI testing is better suited for new feature development (versus automated)
- Well-versed in developing test strategies and authoring test cases based on Product Specification and Technical Design documents
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO