Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team as a contracted Intake Therapist (Consultation Therapist)!
We’re a nimble team, all open to working outside our comfort zones to realize ideas and we expect you to embrace the same attitude. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
What You'll Do
- Qualify, assess and convert inbound client leads appropriately through the sale cycle
- Manage high volume of conversations via HIPAA compliant chat while maintaining a high quality of service
- Provide a personalized consultation to understand clients presenting issues, clinical needs, and goals they would like to achieve through online therapy
- Guide clients through the therapist matching process, plan selection and onboarding
- Educate clients on how Talkspace works and answer questions to provide a clear understanding of the experience
- Understand therapist/client experience on the platform and formulate best practices to implement to improve overall experience
- Attend regular meetings with direct supervisor
- Additional duties as assigned
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, other related Behavioral Science field
- Current professional counseling/social work license to practice independently without supervision
- Previous experience in a sales-driven role; previous clinical intake assessment experience
- Comfortable learning new online tools and technology
- Reliable internet connection
- Flexible schedule from the comfort of your home
- Connected to a supportive community that is available and willing to provide guidance and endless resources through peer-to-peer mentorship
- Provided with the necessary training to help navigate the platform
- Regular team events, including [virtual] Happy Hours and Game Nights
- Generous Referral Bonus programs
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.