Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need an exceptionally talented, bright, and driven Full-Time Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor (National Practice Provider-Associate Clinical Supervisor). Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We’re a nimble team, all open to working outside our comfort zones to realize ideas and we expect you to embrace the same attitude. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
What You'll Do
- Provide state regulated-required clinical/training supervision to team of Associate Therapists
- Complete state licensing-board required documentation
- Ensure Associate Therapists' compliance with all state governing bodies (e.g. licensing rules and regulations, ethic boards)
- Support Team Lead in administrative supervision of Associate Therapists as needed
- Attend regular meetings with Team Lead
- Maintain a caseload of 45 engaged clients
- Diagnosis and treatment of mental and emotional disorders
- Ability and willingness to work with clients remotely via HIPAA compliant messaging-based and video-based therapy
- Complete all required documentation in a timely manner
- Support other clinical projects and network initiatives as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Counseling or related field
- One (1) year of clinical supervisory experience
- One (1) year of experience in telemental health
- Current Maryland Supervisory licensure required:
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor - Supervisor (LCPC-S)
- Individual professional malpractice liability insurance policy (or willingness to purchase)
- Comfortable learning new online tools and technology
- Reliable internet connection
- Flexible full-time schedule from the comfort of your home
- Connected to a supportive community that is available and willing to provide guidance and endless resources through peer-to-peer mentorship
- Provided with the necessary equipment and training to help navigate the platform (including access to Talkspace University and additional virtual resources)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for individual and dependent(s) with coverage effective day one
- 401k retirement savings program with matching up to 4%
- Voluntary benefits such as disability, basic life or pet insurance, etc.
- Wellness stipend along with discounts on gym memberships and other wellbeing products
- Maintain a healthy work/life balance with parental leave, PTO, and company paid holidays
- Regular team events, including [virtual] Happy Hours and Game Nights
- Generous Referral Bonus programs
- Free access to all Talkspace and Lasting products
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.