Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our People Ops team at Talkspace. We are looking for someone who is an expert in owning the full cycle recruitment process and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and consistently improve our full-cycle recruiting processes
- Collaborate, build strong relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders across the organization as a trusted partner on all recruitment goals
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Ensure quality candidate experience with thorough communication and timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write and update job descriptions for current openings
- Report on key metrics to help drive change in processes, gain insights, and hit recruitment goals
- Creatively source, engage and build a pipeline of candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks, job boards, existing database, and portfolio sites)
- Be a Talkspace ambassador by representing and embodying our Talkspace mission
**This is a contract position**
- At least 5-7 years high volume recruiting experience: in-house or agency
- Experience recruiting for technical roles including product, engineering, and data science
- Demonstrable sourcing experience utilizing resources beyond LinkedIn Recruiter and job boards
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Outstanding Boolean search string design and sourcing
- Excellent relationship management skills and interviewing skills
- Able to handle high volume recruitment needs and keep accurate reporting of hiring status
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills and follow up skills
- A positive, can-do attitude with a passion for matching candidates in the right jobs
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.