Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our Business Development team! Reporting to the SVP of Sales, you are responsible for ensuring retention as well as revenue expansion goals, and will be strategic leader in initiatives that further Talkspace’s mission of providing quality healthcare through telehealth. As a Senior Account Manager, you’re someone who can guarantee a smooth transition from sales and implementation, while also leading initiatives focused on increasing employer verticals within the insured population: segmented payers, educational institutions and affiliated unions. Focused exclusively in employer space, you will use your experience leading enterprise, business development or channel sales teams to create new value through a variety of activities such as new partnership acquisition, new approaches to monetising existing customer flows and/or opening up new regions and employers to sell the Talkspace platform and services too.
- Working with SVP of Sales to retain and grow strategic employers accounts
- Carrying a book out our largest marquee clients
- Primary interface and point of contact specific account needs
- Ensure seamless hand off from implementation
- Translate and advocate for client’s need internally across various Talkspace departments
- Project manage various initiatives
- Assist with upsell new opportunities and products
- Help manage and negotiate contract renewals
- Work with AM team to drive utilization for accounts
- Coordinate with marketing and product to identify new methods of promotion
- Preparing, analyzing and presenting quarterly reporting to each account
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years account management - customer service related industry preferred
- Ability to manage multiple complex accounts simultaneously with competing priorities
- Ability to coordinate and communicate amount multiple lines of business in the employer and health plan space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in speaking in individual and group settings
- ability to quickly establish rapport and excellent interpersonal skills
Talkspace is the world’s leading online therapy company, serving over 2 million users looking to begin their wellness journey through tele-health. According to the World Health Organization, close to 1 billion people worldwide live with a mental disorder, and on average more than 75% with mental, neurological, and substance use disorders receive no treatment for their condition at all. Additionally, one-third of the world’s population – 2 billion people – live in countries that spend less than 1% of their health budgets on mental health. Therapy is an universal need and it's our mission here to change the world by cultivating an intentional space for people to feel supported through quality care that is simple and accessible.
Combining our passion for innovation along with our desire to help others overcome the stigma behind “getting help,” we are transforming the way patients find the right care provider, making an otherwise impossible feat easily conquerable. Our network of licensed, accredited, and board-certified clinicians are increasing access to mental health for our members through a myriad of high quality therapy services: anytime and for a fraction of the price. Dedicated to our mission, we are looking for candidates that want to bring their talents into a diverse “for purpose” space. If you’re equally as passionate about making quality mental healthcare accessible to all then Talkspace is the right place for you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.