Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our Machine Learning & Data Science team. As a member of the team, you will be a strategic partner with our Growth team to perform statistical analyses of user data, and help integrate insights into our product. We are looking for someone who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. At Talkspace, you’ll be working with people who are passionate about data, and excited to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
What You'll Do
- Use techniques like clustering and segmentation, predictive modeling, A/B testing, and forecast modeling and tools like python/R, SQL, Amazon SageMaker, and Looker to analyze data in support of business recommendations (e.g. user journey and client lifecycle, and impact analysis)
- Manage data pipeline integrations between Talkspace and external marketing vendors, ensuring that key data (e.g. conversions, site traffic, app downloads, and registrations) is integrated into MMM (Media Mix Modeling) and other advertising effectiveness measures
- Automate reporting and prepare insights/recommendations on an ongoing basis for growth and leadership teams
- Think critically, test hypotheses, and leverage data to test and iterate on new product features and business strategies
- Become an expert in multiple facets of the business, including marketing, product, and operations
- Communication. Turn insights into impact by effectively communicating findings to non-technical stakeholders
- BA/BS and/or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, computer science, mathematics, and/or data science
- 4+ years of relevant working experience in an analytical role involving data extraction, analysis, and statistical modeling, preferably at a consumer focused tech company.
- Proficiency in Python/R, SQL, git and common data science and machine learning libraries (pandas, sklearn, etc.)
- Experience measuring customer engagement outcomes in technical products
- Passionate about improving customer experience by refining product through testing and optimization.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. You love distilling complex analysis into digestible insights and communicating those insights to non-technical stakeholders
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.