Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
Talkspace is the world's leading online therapy company. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (Growth) to lead in the ideation, technical development, measurement, definition and launch of consumer facing products in collaboration with legal, marketing, design and infrastructure teams. They will define and analyze metrics that drive the success of products, integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
What You'll Do
- Work hands-on with a cross-functional team to design, develop, test, and release new products.
- Work effectively with Marketing, Design and Clinical partners, using agile technologies to build, iterate and optimize our product and funnel.
- Create requirement documents that will include user stories and acceptance criteria for new products and features.
- Generate and go deep on consumer insights, competitive intelligence, and data analytics to learn what works and doesn’t to deliver growth-driving product innovation and iteration.
- Make quick decisions about what to do (and what not to do). Plan experiments to measure those decisions and respond quickly.
- Serve as product owner for a full-stack team focusing on improving the onboarding funnel.
- 3+ years experience as a growth B2C Product Manager, working on both web and mobile applications.
- Unparalleled understanding of user acquisition and retention in a mobile-first, B2C and B2B2C environment.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related technical background strongly preferred.
- You have ideally served as a product owner for various projects, working with designers, engineers, and other stakeholders to plan, execute and track releases from concept to launch.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Experience in using metrics to inform decision-making. Google Analytics, A/B testing, SQL, Firebase, Looker, Excel; Numbers, numbers, numbers.
- Curious tester - learning from rapid failures; entrepreneurial self-starter who takes ownership over their work.
- You are kind, friendly and a true people lover.
- You demonstrate strong communication and collaboration skills with stakeholders and cross-functional peers.
- You can understand and break down problems on a technical level.
- Ability to structure and solve complex problems with minimal supervision.
- Comfort with a dynamic, fast growing environment, and have success navigating ambiguity.
- Experience in healthcare, ecommerce, or gaming industry.
- Experience with two-sided marketplaces and subscription business models.
- Master’s degree or MBA.
Talkspace is the world’s leading online therapy company, serving over 2 million users looking to begin their wellness journey through tele-health. According to the World Health Organization, close to 1 billion people worldwide live with a mental disorder, and on average more than 75% with mental, neurological, and substance use disorders receive no treatment for their condition at all. Additionally, one-third of the world’s population – 2 billion people – live in countries that spend less than 1% of their health budgets on mental health. Therapy is a universal need and it's our mission here to change the world by cultivating an intentional space for people to feel supported through quality care that is simple and accessible.
Combining our passion for innovation along with our desire to help others overcome the stigma behind “getting help,” we are transforming the way patients find the right care provider, making an otherwise impossible feat easily conquerable. Our network of licensed, accredited, and board-certified clinicians are increasing access to mental health for our members through a myriad of high quality therapy services: anytime and for a fraction of the price. Dedicated to our mission, we are looking for candidates that want to bring their talents into a diverse “for purpose” space. If you’re equally as passionate about making quality mental healthcare accessible to all, then Talkspace is the right place for you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.