Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and customer-obsessed Senior Product Designer to join our growing team! In this role, you will work closely with Product Managers, the Creative Director, and Engineering to design new features and funnels, as well as evolving existing customer facing product lines across all platforms.
What You'll Do
- You’ll be the user experience and design leader of our division
- As the design leader of our growing business, you’ll play an influential role in all major product decisions. You’ll bring design thinking and product insight into those conversations to help us solve a wide range of user and business problems
- Working with a product counterpart who owns the "problem space," you'll own the "solution space" from start to finish. You'll take well defined problems and lead a process that results in simple, usable and beautiful solutions
- You’ll foster collaboration and consistency across teams and products by working closely with other designers, product managers, and engineers to build great experiences. You’ll partner with our product and research team to find opportunities and integrate user insights into product strategy and design
- You will always champion user experience, product consistency, and design excellence
- Online portfolio that demonstrates user-centered design solutions with strong visual, user experience, and interaction design skills
- 4+ years experience as a product designer
- 2+ years experience designing mobile apps
- Knowledge of the technical constraints and best practices as they apply to designing for iOS and Android apps
- Awareness of inclusive design principles and best practices
- Advanced knowledge of Figma (or Sketch)
- 2+ years of experience at a major consumer brand is a plus
- Consumer subscription experience is a major plus
This role is a fit for you if...
- You've done the full stack of product design work. You are comfortable structuring and running research, generating user experience designs, creating polished user interfaces, collaborating with developers to build your solution, and iterating based on user behavior
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity and can change course when new information comes to light. You take pride in finding extremely simple solutions to complex problems
- You’re passionate about helping families and couples everywhere and using technology to make a positive social impact
- You have a product design toolkit that includes Design Thinking methodologies, design systems knowledge, prototyping, user research, and product insights. You have deep knowledge of the iOS and Android mobile app ecosystems
To be considered for the role, please share a portfolio of work demonstrating exceptional product design sensibilities, solid understanding of best practices across all platforms (web, iOS, and Android) and strong understanding of UX, behavioral economics, and an ability to solve complex problems in concise intuitive ways. You should be comfortable leveraging your skills to create good user experiences within technical constraints and scopes focused on getting the underlying value to market fast.
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.