Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
About This Role
- Be responsible for acquisition, marketing, product, and account management by developing and executing strategies for direct to employer (DTE), broker/consultant, and health plan sales campaigns and pipeline expansion
- Lead/drive the sales process and achieve objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance
- Introduce the Talkspace for Work solution to channel partners across the board
- achievement of individual annual sales and account management targets
- Track progress of goals for revenue, penetration, satisfaction by aligning key accounts and measuring results
- Collaborate with sales reps to identify and cultivate most valuable market segments (ICPs) and align business development resources accordingly
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services
- Research emerging trends and adjust based on competitive landscape
- Serve as a player-coach (direct selling responsibilities)
- Manage and expand teams of outside sales representatives and account management by participating in capacity planning, recruiting, territory alignment, objective setting, coaching and performance monitoring
- Masters degree in business administration or related field
- B.S. in Business, or related field required
- 7+ years of experience as Sales Manager/Director/VP
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.