Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Creative Director who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. As part of our technology team, you will be expected to challenge the status quo and bring new features and interaction ideas to the table. Our brand has room for growth and innovation, and we are looking for a candidate who is driven and motivated by their passion for solving complex user experience problems through visual- and interaction design.
We’re a nimble team, all open to working outside our comfort zones to realize ideas and we expect you to embrace the same attitude. We are looking for someone who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Lead, manage, and hire Talkspace's cross-functional team of designers, providing ongoing mentorship, skill building and career growth opportunities.
- Foster design-led thinking, representing the voice of design in brand and product strategy and across the Talkspace organization.
- Define and evolve the Talkspace brand and product, through hands-on creative direction of growth and product initiatives across web, IOS and android.
- Review and provide feedback on work produced by the design team to ensure quality, accuracy, and brand consistency across the Talkspace organization.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders, product management, engineering, and marketing peers to cultivate a high-performance, collaborative environment.
- Raise the bar for Talkspace’s design standards, practices, and aesthetics from conceptualization through execution.
- Embed best design practices, principles and frameworks that empower designers to work effectively and efficiently.
- Strive to design and build scalable, efficient, and robust solutions (CMS integrations, style-guides, asset libraries etc.)
- Assist all departments with design and front-end lead solutions and prototypes shortening the development process (Webflow, ConvertFlow, static html pages).
- Solve complex design challenges with scope, technical restrictions, and execution timeline in mind, identifying the best path to holistically maximize business and user value.
- Provide outsourced agencies and vendors with creative direction, ensuring brand consistency and user experience continuity on features, funnels, and brand activations.
- Must have a BA, BFA or MFA in Computer Art or Design
- 2 years of total experience as a Creative Director, Visual or Product Designer, Computer Animator, or a combination
- Must have used each of the following for a minimum of 6 months:
- Adobe creative suite for photo and video editing and production
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.