Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to be part of a mission that is helping over millions of people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for a People Ops Intern to join our People Ops team (currently remote company-wide). This role is committed to supporting business strategy through aligning culture, performance, and HR. Are you someone with deep organizational and administrative experience, who is interested in building an amazing employee experience? To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
What You'll Do
- Administrative and data entry support across a myriad of HR functions -- including onboarding, offboarding, talent development, employee records management, compliance, and HRIS maintenance
- Improve the Talkspacer employee journey through coordination and support of learning & development, employee experience, and/or survey design and analysis
- Assist with executing cross-team and team focused initiatives to foster better performance and culture
- Event coordination and managing internal team building events and people-related programs
- Learn to create intuitive and friendly data systems that are meant to scale
- Other tasks as needed
- Rising juniors and seniors in undergraduate degree, or currently enrolled in graduate programs
- 1+ years experience in People Operations or HR role (relevant internship experience)
- Able to commit to working ~25-40 hours per week during the school year, and 40 hours per week during the summer
- Able to start within two weeks of hire
- Experience analyzing/visualizing data
- Detail-oriented perfectionist who loves being in the details, ensuring every document, project, or experience is on-point
- Organizer of all things with a track record of project planning
- Must be able to appropriately and effectively handle and communicate sensitive information and have a strong understanding of confidentiality
- Experience with Google Suites and basic understanding of Excel
- Work collaboratively with multiple groups in a variety of settings and be able to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs
- Communicate effectively (verbal & written) and are able to sell ideas and clearly explain findings
- At ease with ambiguity
- Strong interest in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience building trainings
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.