Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team as a Full-Time Therapist!
We’re a nimble team, all open to working outside our comfort zones to realize ideas and we expect you to embrace the same attitude. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Ability and willingness to work with clients remotely via HIPAA compliant messaging-based and video-based therapy
- Diagnosis and treatment of mental and emotional disorders
- Maintain a full-time caseload
- Engage with and respond to all clients within a timely manner
- Complete all required documentation in a timely manner
- Test and support Direct to Employer products including our new digital EAP
- Understand therapist experience on the platform and formulate best practices to implement to improve therapist experience
- Support provider growth and development by serving as a member of the Peer Consultation Team
- Support providers through 1-on-1 and group mentorship and consultation
- Training and mentorship of new providers
- Support providers with QM issues
- Attend bi-weekly team meetings
- Document all services provided
- Attend regular meetings with Clinical Supervisor
- Attend meetings with Peer Consultation Team as indicated
- Additional duties as assigned
Although we are happy to consider applications from everywhere in the US, please note that we are prioritizing licensure in the following states: WA, CA, MT, and AZ.
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law