Takt is seeking a Lead Product Manager to help drive the strategy, execution and alignment of our software and organization. Our platform learns and adapts to people's preferences, habits, and feedback—orchestrating highly relevant experiences that are truly unique to each person. The largest brands in the world use our platform to change the way people engage across multiple industries, be it retail, finance, or healthcare.
As a leader on Takt's Product Management team, you'll define problem spaces and solutions, demonstrate prioritization mastery, and communicate with all internal organizations and Fortune 500 clients. You will partner with Engineering, Data Science, Design, Customer Success, and Business Operations to ensure the success of the team's product goals. Ultimately, you care deeply about creating beautiful, highly crafted and innovative experiences.
- Lead a cross-functional team that owns multiple aspects of the product and user experience
- Formulate the product roadmap through user research, competitive market analysis and key product goals
- Own product creation from initial production ideation through go-to-market launch
- Assist in the invention of novel solutions for complex enterprise products
- Execute solutions through collaborative and guided empowerment; grow and mentor team members
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management and software development with demonstrated career advancement
- Technical background in computer science or related engineering field
- Consistent track record for solving critical problems on large scale enterprise products with the ability to navigate technical tradeoffs in application and platform development
- Experience designing products as they relate to digital and physical customer experiences
- Demonstrated ability to attract, motivate, and retain experienced Product Managers
- Prior experience with agile development methodologies
- Ability to apply creative approaches to strategic product decisions
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to persuade, influence, and build internal momentum for critical initiatives
- Prior work experience at various sized companies
- You're motivated, dependable, and continuously focused on excellence
- You're interested in improving humanity's relationship with technology
Takt distills complex customer data into uniquely tailored experiences; we orchestrate physical and digital exchanges into one seamless journey. Our business is building lasting, trusted relationships between people and brands—and making it look easy.
We're already reaching millions of people a day, and we're just getting started. Our founding leadership is equal parts business, design, and engineering—because we believe differing perspectives + passionate discourse achieve the greatest outcomes. We are collectively talented, but also humble. We give our whole selves. We love learning new things.
Takt is committed to inclusion and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you're up for the challenge of a lifetime, we're looking for outstanding talent to join our team.