Takt is seeking data scientists to help develop our flagship product; we're already reaching more than 10 million users. Our platform learns and adapts to people's preferences, habits, and feedback—orchestrating highly relevant experiences that are truly unique to each person. Our vision will change the way people engage across multiple industries, be it retail, finance, or healthcare.
We share your passion for using data to solve complex problems. You prefer working systems to theory. You'll collaborate closely with our engineers and share responsibility throughout the product lifecycle. You'll work in small, self-sufficient teams with a common goal: deliver excellent software anchored in an agile culture of quality, delivery, and innovation.
- Apply machine learning to complex, real-world problems using massive data sets
- Cultivate relationships with product, engineering, and other stakeholders
- Share your expertise and insights with the entire organization
- Help build our data science team
Skills and Experience:
- Master's or Ph.D. in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, or a related field
- Expertise in machine learning (e.g., recommender systems, collaborative filtering, content-based filtering)
- Expert in SQL or other querying languages
- Practical experience with distributed systems such as Hadoop/MapReduce, Spark, streaming data processing, cloud architecture
- Experience using Python or statistical software packages for data manipulation (R, SAS) and visualization (D3, tableau)
- Proven record of designing and implementing real-time multivariate models
- You welcome the responsibility and thrill that comes with being a member of a founding team
- You're motivated, dependable, and continuously focused on excellence
- You court perfection, but are grounded and practical
- You're interested in improving humanity's relationship with technology
Takt distills complex customer data into uniquely tailored experiences; we orchestrate physical and digital exchanges into one seamless journey. Our business is building lasting, trusted relationships between people and brands—and making it look easy.
We're already reaching millions of people a day, and we're just getting started. Our founding leadership is equal parts business, design, and engineering—because we believe differing perspectives + passionate discourse achieve the greatest outcomes. We are collectively talented, but also humble. We give our whole selves. We love learning new things.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and strive to make hiring decisions that reflect that. If you're up for the challenge of a lifetime, we're looking for outstanding talent to join our team.