Job Overview: Take-Two, a global leader in the fast-growing interactive entertainment industry, is seeking a Paralegal/Legal Assistant to join their team to provide day-to-day administrative and paralegal support to our Immigration team. The ideal candidate should have at least 1 year of business immigration experience and exposure to immigration law.
- Assist in preparation and filing of visa petitions and applications
- Organize and prepare petition packets for review
- Assist with preparation and filling of global business visas and work permits
- Organize and maintain case files and databases
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of law firm or in-house legal experience
- 1-2 years of immigration law experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
- Attention to detail and thorough documentation skills
- Ability to work flexibly and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Broad knowledge of current events and pop culture
- Passion for video games, highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be able to work out of the Novato, California office