Take-Two Interactive, Inc., a leader in the interactive entertainment industry, is looking for a dynamic Operations Specialist to support the Head of Data Strategy and Analytics, as well as the broader Enterprise Data Science team to coordinate the operationalization of models and leverage commercial insights for teams across Take-Two corporate and its labels. (e.g. Rockstar, 2K, Private Division, and Social Point).
She / he will support the label and corporate teams throughout the global organization in organizing the pipeline of Data Science and Analytical experiments and operationalizing the resulting insights into day-to-day operations. This hands-on role is located in New York City and requires strong organizational skills, analytical ability, and exceptional communication skills.
- Support the Head of Data Strategy and Analytics to coordinate initiatives that maximize the commercial value of games within the Take-Two ecosystem.
- Track, communicate and facilitate experiments in response to key industry trends.
- Traffic the Enterprise Analytics team’s experiments and deliverables.
- Manage the hand-off of data science models to operational teams.
- Create and distribute reports (e.g. internal analysis, industry snapshots, results of data science experiments)
- Coordinate pipeline of requests from corporate departments and the labels.
- Project-manage ad-hoc initiatives from prototype phase to deployment.
- Serve as a communications single point of contact touch point for the Enterprise Analytics team on key initiatives to both internal (e.g. Sales, IT, Finance, HR, Labels) and external stakeholders (e.g. Vendors)
- Assist with research and diligence on data science solutions
- Work on initial data analysis and insights, as practical, to support the Analysts and Data Science team.
- Support data gathering, hygiene, modeling and analysis, in service of commercially viable insights.
- Create presentations (PPT) to socialize key insights across corporate and label leadership.
- Assist in creation of metrics dashboards and data analytics for functional corporate teams to support the core internal functions.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business analytics, statistics, economics, finance, or related field.
- 2+ years of analytics experience, ideally from one of the following industry areas including: computer gaming, entertainment/media, retail, or online/e-commerce.
- Basic knowledge of analytics and information management, and of the importance and use of these functions in driving enterprise performance.
- A confident, self-starter with the ability to think logically and make fact-based decisions.
- An excellent storyteller with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely – to distill clear and simple themes from analytical findings.
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to flexibly adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Technical Skill Requirements
- Excel – Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel, and experience building basic models (e.g. linear regressions, net present value calculations, solver tool, etc.)
- Tableau – Ability to create basic Tableau reports and Dashboards from a variety of data sources to tell a compelling visual story
- IT Business Intelligence Reporting Tools – Comfortable interacting with IT Reporting solutions (e.g. dashboards in Tableau, reports from Oracle Business Intelligence, etc.)
- 3rd Party Analytics Dashboards – Comfortable interacting with 3rd Party hosted analytics solutions (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, social listening tools, etc.)
- Familiarity with Gaming Industry Reporting Solutions a plus (e.g. Game Pulse, NPD, etc.)
- Statistical programming experience (e.g. Python, R, SQL, etc.) a plus
- Prior exposure to Sales Planning Tools (e.g. Hyperion Planning, Anaplan, etc.) a plus