Take-Two Interactive is looking for an experienced Anaplan Developer / Senior Model Builder to join their IT team!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through its wholly owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K, as well as its new Private Division label. In addition, Take-Two owns Social Point, a leading developer of mobile games. Our products are designed for console systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services.
The successful Anaplan Developer / Senior Model builder will have strong hands on experience building and supporting complex planning and consolidation models using the Anaplan platform throughout Take-Two’s International territories. The role places significance on supporting our Anaplan roadmap, organizing and prioritizing roadmap initiatives, and being able to provide recommendations and actions for improvements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations within the Anaplan platform.
- Partner with cross functional teams to understand existing excel models and translate them into efficiently built Anaplan models
- Ability to configure, maintain and modify Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions and other model settings
- Work with a team of developers aligned to the Company’s strategic initiatives
- Prepares business users and team members by conducting training
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years + of relevant experience implementing one or more EPM technologies
- 3-5 years of practical experience as a Certified Anaplan model builder
- Strong footing in systems development, including system development life cycle, requirement gathering, data analysis, design, and test techniques.
- Proven ability with integrating formatted and unformatted data within Anaplan using Anaplan connect
- Ability to troubleshoot Anaplan performance issues with various optimization techniques
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least three full life cycle implementations
- Demonstrable experience with other skills including technical zeal, project management, presenting technical information, and requirement analysis
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey information effectively to both business partners and members within the entire Enterprise Applications team
- A broad based and business-oriented understanding of planning and analytics practices, specifically sales process, sales operations, sales quota management, and sales finance.
- Experience with Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) systems such as Hyperion Planning is seen as highly desirable.
- Preferred to have experience with building models with a sales functional background and a and deep understanding of multi-dimensional modelling.
This is a fantastic time for an Anaplan Developer / Senior Model Builder to join Take-Two, a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment products around the globe. We are pleased to be offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package which includes Private health and Dental care, Life assurance, permanent health insurance, Eye care vouchers, discounts on games, a monthly fitness allowance and much more!
Please be aware that we are excited to be moving from Windsor to brand new offices in Central London towards the end of this year!
Please do therefore only proceed with an application if you would be happy to commute to Central London once we have relocated. Should you wish to receive further information on this please contact Tom.Norris@take2games.com for further information.