Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. Announced as a new division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program, The Outer Worlds, Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, Disintegration, and more. Private Division is headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, and Las Vegas. This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded Marketing Technology professional to help be part of a new business backed by one of the best companies in the industry.
As part of the Private Division community, you will be counted on as an integral member as our Sr. Community Manager, Kerbal Space Program and will be a part of a growing marketing and communications team. We’re seeking your skills and passion to lead our strategic development and social media campaigns in an agile environment.
- You’ll lead global implementation in collaboration with the developer, greater marketing team, international marketing team in Munich and production team in Seattle to support the worldwide execution of the community, PR, marketing, and social media plans for KSP.
- You’ll support the Kerbal Space Program as an on-site representative at trade and consumer shows.
- You will manage moderators and the KSP official forums, while simultaneously being an active member of the community as a primary voice of KSP.
- You’ll develop and maintain relationships with content creators and community influencers, grow KSP social media followings, and engage with video game audiences across social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, and more.
- Spot trending issues and track and report consumer sentiment from KSP social media channels and data to inform recommendations.
- You will get to travel, both domestically and internationally.
- You’ll develop, manage, and execute the community and social calendars for KSP in collaboration with internal and external parties.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Strategic: You're currently able to maneuver and effectively drive impact in community management, social media within the video game industry. You’ve been tasked in building communities on all major social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitch. – would like to growth take on more challenges.
- Tactical: You have extensive experience creating and writing copy, while executing community-focused social media campaigns and managing social media asset creation. You use analytics to measure and track community sentiment, reach, and engagement over time. (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and/or another relevant project management toolset.)
- Communication: You're an exceptional communicator and impact change in your current role. You also work in a collaborative and transparent environment and manage relationships with freelancers, agencies, vendors, and other external resources.
- Detail Oriented: You currently follow through on projects and have a love for gaming (Kerbal Space Program, a plus) with extensive experience of how community management operates.