INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
Our interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Paid Internship Program in the heart of New York City
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Executive luncheons with our leadership team and CEO
- Networking, volunteer and social events
Interns are expected to be available from May 26th - August 7th in order to participate in all programming and activities.
The Third-Party Risk Analyst Intern position is a great opportunity to learn about how risks associated with establishing relationships with 3rd parties are assessed at a global enterprise. As companies grow and need to outsource tasks and functions to outside companies, a Third-Party Risk Analyst becomes both critical and crucial in understanding the risks of these relationships and protecting the company from possible data loss or unauthorized intrusion. This role adds value by identifying and assessing the controls used by 3rd parties to ensure that our data is adequately protected, and the business is aware of any risks we may incur by entering into the relationship.
For this intern opportunity, the candidate will learn about the third-party risk framework and governance program, which is how we grade companies that will store or process our information. At a high level, the candidate will learn about risk, security requirements, and how to identify and evaluate third party risk. The candidate will assist with launching a new third-party assessment tool to automate part of the current risk assessment process.
This is a huge opportunity to learn a job role that is in high demand in both the private and public sector. The experience and skills gained are highly transferable across multiple industries
What You’ll Do:
- Work with team members to update and create documents and presentations that can be used to inform internal employees, external auditors or regulators about the vendor risk management program.
- Assist with scheduling third party risk assessments across the enterprise.
- Collaborate on third party risk assessments to learn how to gauge their current information security posture and practices.
- Observe and conduct document assessment activities following established processes and procedures.
- Assist and participate in collaborative events to present information security awareness material.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Concentration: All Concentrations May Apply
- All Interns should be current students or recent grads.
- GPA (If applicable): 3.0
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- Knowledge, Skills & abilities: Strong Written and Verbal Communication, Attention to Detail, Time Management, Microsoft Office Suite