Who We Are
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through its wholly-owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K, as well as its new Private Division label and Social Point, a leading developer of mobile games. Our products are designed for console systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services.
Take 2 Direct to Consumer
The Direct to Consumer team is a startup within Take Two. We’re creating a commerce and distribution platform for Take Two’s games labels. Our team is based in downtown San Francisco, a short walk from the ballpark, next to Caltrain and close to BART. We are looking for technical leaders in several disciplines: creating frontend web experiences, our core desktop application, server and backend service infrastructure, payment platform integrations, and our store and underlying commerce infrastructure.
As a product manager for the D2C platform, you will drive both strategy and tactical decision making to deliver on complicated initiatives across the company. You’ll work closely with teammates from engineering, design, and operations teams on complex projects like GDPR compliant identity systems, catalog management and pricing engines, and machine learning-driven recommendation systems. An ideal candidate will bring both deep technical, program management, and leadership expertise
- Create the roadmap for our identity services, evaluating internally and externally developed services.
- Partner with internal engineering, design, and product teams to create reference experiences.
- Drive adoption of these services across dozens of games.
- Drive alignment with studio leadership, business teams, and executives through the company with strong written communication and presentation skills.
- 7+ years of Product Management / TPM experience
- Proven track record of shipping quality products on time
- Strong organization, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to align roadmaps and manage disparate tasks with different priorities
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflict smoothly and without formal authority
- Solid ability to identify and mitigate risk with senior business leadership
- BA degree in technical field