INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
Our interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Paid Internship Program in the heart of New York City
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Executive luncheons with our leadership team and CEO
- Networking, volunteer and social events
Interns are expected to be available from May 26th - August 7th in order to participate in all programming and activities.
The successful candidate will be a valuable member of the Workplace Engineering team, central to pushing our mission of Empowering our users with the tools, knowledge, and systems they need to work collaboratively and efficiently in a digital world.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute QA test plans and log defects for the development team
- Create, organize and manage end user training and process documentation
- Gather, document, and follow up on user requirements to ensure developers are updated with all required information
- Communicate with end users to understand areas for automation and to help troubleshoot platform issues
- Collaborate with developers to build chat ops solutions to help automate various processes across the enterprise
- Collaborate with developers to build workflows and small custom scoped apps between ServiceNow, Slack, and various other tools
Who We’re Looking For:
- Current student or recent grad in a technical and/or quantitative discipline, including computer science, computer engineering, information systems, or information technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop strong relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to interact with end users to successfully resolve queries and problems.
- Proven experience with translating technical jargon into plain English.
- Ability to work independently, using own initiative.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Experience building or using chat bots.
- Experience with one or more of the following platforms and APIs: Slack, ServiceNow, Office 365, Zoom