INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
Our interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Paid Internship Program in San Francisco
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Exposure to our leadership team
- Networking, volunteer and social events
Interns are expected to be available from May 26th - August 7th in order to participate in all programming and activities. This opportunity is only open to students currently pursuing their MBA.
This role supports T2’s Direct to Consumer team. D2C is a new initiative within Take-Two. We’re evaluating approaches for our labels’ direct to consumer strategy. As part of the evaluative process, we’re looking for an MBA level summer intern who can support us by analyzing business models we’re exploring, and in assessing existing platforms in our space. Think of D2C as a start-up business nestled in the large global structure of T2.
What You’ll Do:
- Business model definition – define a new business model, including financial modeling, user experience definition, and presenting a competitive analysis and overview.
- Market understanding – evaluate price sensitivity and market acceptance for potential business model.
- Product management – work with the engineering team to break down the model into its constituent parts to assess the associated work effort.
- Competitive analysis – assess competitive & partner platforms in the space, understanding and presenting developments to internal and label senior leadership.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Students currently enrolled enrolled in a top-tier MBA program.
- At least a few years of experience in business, product management, technology investment, or media
- Experience with excel required, experience with SQL a plus.
- Experience with creating strong, clear, and concise powerpoint presentations.
- Gamers wanted! Looking for candidates with familiarity with or interest in video games.