INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
Our interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Paid Internship Program in the heart of New York City
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Executive luncheons with our leadership team and CEO
- Networking, volunteer and social events
We know law school can be overwhelming, so start and end dates for our legal internships only are flexible.
Our legal team is an important part of everything we do here at T2. Our legal intern will have the opportunity to work with our in-house attorneys in a wide array of focus areas. In this internship, you’ll get a glimpse into the inner workings of our first class legal teams who support all of our business areas.
What You’ll Do:
That depends! The structure and the assigned projects for our legal interns are different each year and are based on the department’s needs at the time. Each of our legal interns will have an experience that is truly unique to them. Some of the areas interns have focused on in the past are Intellectual Property, Corporate, Real Estate, Privacy, Litigation and Employment Law. Though specific placements aren’t guaranteed, please let us know if there is an area of the field that you are particularly passionate about. Regardless of the focus are you are assigned to, you can be assured that you will end your summer having a full understanding of what it’s like to be part of an in-house legal team of a large public company.
Potential Tasks and Assignments Include:
- Preparing, reviewing and anlyzing legal documents
- Reviewing legal cases and understanding case details
- Researching issues and legislation as they relate to our industry as a whole or specific cases and proceedings
- Attending legal proceedings
- Collaborating with both in-house and outside council
Who We’re Looking For:
- Student currently enrolled as first-year law student at a nationally-accredited law school.
- You don’t need to be a gamer, but we look for candidates with a strong interest in video games and/or media and entertainment.
- Top notch student in excellent academic standing
- You are a people person with exceptional interpersonal skills and the desire to develop strong working relationships inside and outside T2
- Self-motivated, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
We require a few additional documents from candidates applying to our legal internship. Please note that applicants who do not submit all documents listed below will not be considered. If you need to amend your application to add additional documents please e-mail email@example.com.
- Current resume
- Official/unofficial Transcripts
- A short cover letter (limited to 250 words) including the following:
- Indication of the specific functional area(s) in which you are interested in. Please list up to three.
- Include what aspect of a summer internship with Take-Two appeals to you and what is your favorite video game?