Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through its wholly owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K, as well as its new Private Division label and Social Point, a leading developer of mobile games.
Take-Two is seeking an exceptional Senior Systems Administrator to provide on-site hands on technical support for our NYC based headquarters.
This role will work closely with a variety of technology teams providing assistance for development life cycles and major releases of games while supporting the unique business needs of Take-Two and its labels.
This role includes being involved in the entire stack of support related initiatives, from local and remote workstation and user provisioning and white glove support, to game development kit setup and configuration. In addition, working closely with the core teams allowing for fluid bi-directional collaboration, fostering new ideas, and driving execution for support related functions.
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded IT professional and a key member of our Global Support team with strong hardware and software trouble-shooting skills as well as in-depth knowledge of Windows OS, automation practices, and application deployment procedures via SCCM and AirWatch.
This is a hands-on role requiring a deep level of technical insight and ability. High motivation for looking at areas of opportunity for automation and helping us decrease repeatable incidents is highly desirable. High motivation for looking at areas of opportunity for automation and helping us decrease repeatable incidents is highly desirable.
- Must work closely with various groups (Engineering, Finance, Development, etc.) to assess their support needs to identify and deliver the resources required to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Liaise with project stakeholders to establish a thorough understanding of game development workflows and related event dates in order to provide proper support.
- Ensure all client requests and operational problems are updated/resolved within a timely manner.
- Maintain homogeneous system configurations across operating environments utilizing configuration management framework and automation.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional client experience and support.
- Confident and proactive in implementing change.
- Inquisitiveness and ambition towards looking for opportunities to automate.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to change priorities on the fly.
- Assist with inventory/asset management/procurement for company provided hardware and software.
- Assist with AV hardware setup and break down, along with conference rooms and video conferences.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure desktop initiatives are consistent with Information Security’s goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Able to work independently and respond in a timely manner whenever necessary sometimes including after hours and on weekends.
- Reachable by mobile in the event of an emergency.
- Travel may be required occasionally depending on business needs.
Skills & Qualifications
- 8+ years experience with the Windows 10 operating system, Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange, TCP/IP based networks (including DHCP, DNS, etc.), installation and maintenance of workstations and infrastructure hardware.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with development teams in environments with a mindset to 'get things done' leveraging common tools and frameworks.
- Track record of meeting aggressive deadlines and delivering high quality support to project teams within development environments.
- PowerShell and scripting experience a plus.
- Operating System configuration, management, and support for desktop/laptop/mobile devices (Windows, Mac, iOS).
- Experience using Two-Factor Authentication.
- Experience using desktop management tools such as SCCM and AirWatch, with an interest in growing this skillset as a means to help us reduce incidents and standardize our application catalogs.
- Strong knowledge of development tools and platform support.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft and Apple Technologies within Active Directory/Office 365 environments.
- Productivity Tools - MS Office, Video Conferencing (Zoom), Mobile Device Management (MDM), VPN
- PC and Game Consoles: Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC Gaming
- Hardware: Desktop, Laptops, Mobile devices, tablets and a wide variety of devices and peripherals
- Networking: LAN/WAN technologies, cabling.
- Storage: Good understanding of both local and NAS based technologies (Netapp) as well as cloud-based solutions (Dropbox)
- Security: Good understanding of security practices, patching strategies, firewalls.
- Strong understanding of consumer technology landscape (mobile devices, tablets, consoles, wearables, etc.)
MCSE, MCDST, ITIL, Network+, A+ certifications preferred