Job Title: ERP Systems Analyst Intern
Reports to: ERP Sr Analyst
Location: Windsor/London, UK
The T2 Enterprise application team supports the ERP application (JD Edwards) which is used throughout the T2 global business.
The JD Edwards application is the IT system of record for T2 which is used to support business activities. These activities range from purchasing of marketing materials and finished good components of the game, manufacturing, distribution and sales of the games as well as associated financial activities which include payments, invoicing, tax & reporting.
The T2 ERP analyst team’s responsibilities include supporting the business in the US, Europe, Asia & Australasia in their daily activities using JD Edwards as well as analysing change requests and managing subsequent enhancement projects.
In this role you will gain an overview of the T2 business as we support many departments (Purchasing, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, IT & Audit) and an understanding of how the JD Edwards application assists with business critical processes. You will be involved in supporting daily JD Edwards activities as well as assisting in projects to develop enhancements and gaining an understanding of a project lifecycle.
Please be aware that we are excited to be moving from Windsor to brand new offices in Central London towards the end of next year! Please do therefore only proceed with an application if you would be happy to commute to Central London once we have relocated.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Working towards a degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Information Management, Computer Science or related fields.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong excel skills or other database tools.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Interest in project management with the ability to process requests from requirement gathering to implementation.
- Good communication skills, able to manage customer expectations.
- Capable of working autonomously, leading and tracking own work.
Responsibilities and Opportunities:
- JDE fundamentals and Security processes
- Understanding of purchasing and processing both marketing and inventory orders
- Understanding the purchasing approval process
- Financial activities to close month end activities
- Understanding Sales order processes including customer orders (EDI & Manual)
Business Analysis/ Project Management
- Gathering & documenting business requirements
- Communicating with Stakeholders (Meetings, E-mails)
- Creating/processing test plans/scripts
- Assisting with user acceptance testing
- Maintaining issues log as required
- Assist business analyst in resolving tasks as directed
- Understanding Data governance and compliance rules
- Use of excel formulas to analyse data & produce test results
- Learn advanced excel functions
- JDE Fundamentals training
- JDE Finance training
- JDE Purchasing training
- JDE Operations training
- Understand Ticketing System – Service Now
- Work with team to understand support process
- Learn how to resolve a basic support ticket and guide it through to resolution
- Work with team to resolve issues
- Assign support tickets and resolve issues directly with users
- Document issue resolutions for future reference
- Escalate any issues that require management attention
Headquartered in New York City, with it’s International headquarters in Windsor, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through its wholly-owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K, as well as its Private Division label and Social Point, a leading developer of mobile games.