MR D Food, a 100% subsidiary of takealot.com, is looking for a talented, motivated and results-oriented Restaurant Account Associate to join us in Bloemfontein.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
This position reports to the Sales Lead for Mr D Food.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in identifying and prioritising suitable Restaurant Partners for the Mr D platform
- Assist in creating as well as maintaining a robust sales pipeline
- Assist the Sales Area Leads with the restaurants sign-up process
- Operate as the lead point of contact for restaurant partners in the assigned areas while reporting in to the Sales Area Leads
- Work with Sales Area Leads to strengthen relationships with restaurant partners and monitor their business and store performance
- Ensure timeous and effective solutions and feedback to restaurant partners
- Assist with all device-related queries from restaurant partners
- Assist with delivery of marketing material to various restaurants when required
- Train restaurant staff on use of the Mr D Food restaurant device
- Ensure strict restaurant visit standards are maintained
- Excellent communication skills
- A highly customer-focused mindset and consultative sales approach
- Knowledge of the local restaurant industry
- Exhibit the ability to self-motivate
- Extremely competitive and relentless; a love for winning
- Ability to work and keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Own transport essential
Beneficial but not required:
- Proficiency in using CRM tools
- Prior experience in the hospitality industry
- Tertiary qualification
- Minimum 1 year Prior sales or account management experience
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference