MR D Food, a 100% subsidiary of takealot.com, is looking for a talented, motivated and results-oriented RKey Accounts Manager
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
This position reports to the Head of Sales & Account Managers for Mr D Food.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing long term partnerships with key national restaurant brands and act as their primary point of contact
- Increasing revenue from existing accounts by consulting with national partners and developing partner strategies. This will range from the optimisation of menus, to marketing collaborations and partner’s utilisation of the Mr D Food partner promotion program
- Provide national partners with weekly and monthly performance reports
- Working cross functionally within the business between the finance, marketing and operations team to optimise partnerships, leading all aspects internally and externally.
- Monitor and analyse performance of national partner specific KPIs, preparing and presenting partner performance review meetings to the Mr D Food business
- Ensure national partners are kept accountable on all aspects of service delivery to Mr D Food customers by ensuring their focus on restaurant operations for delivery orders
- Coordinate selling efforts across the team to execute large scale on-boarding of national partners
- Key Account Management experience
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry
- Excellent communications skills.
- Highly analytical
- A love for winning
- Enthusiasm for being a part of an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members within the organisation
- High attention to detail
- Proven track record of hitting goals and targets
- Competence in Excel
- Minimum 3 years key account experience
- Bachelors Degree or relevant other tertiary qualification
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference