Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Inbound Operations Coordinator to join our team in Cape Town.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the department across all required administrative and coordinative functions and duties in line with SOPs, policies, & procedures.
- Supporting the buying teams in resolving:
- Complaints and associated resolution, including root cause analysis;
- Supplier delivery issues & queries.
- Manage the supply chain process locally and internationally to ensure timeous and accurate customer order fulfilment through on time arrival of stock orders into the warehouse.
- Confirm purchase orders, schedule and track delivery into warehouse, and recon delivered stock versus receipted stock.
- Provide accurate planning and forecasting of purchase orders for each season to enable same day delivery to customers.
- Oversee efficient working of freight forwarding service providers, manage import communication for import activities and conformance with the Planning, Retail, and Inbound warehouse department requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with our suppliers, freight forwarders, and courier service providers.
- Work with suppliers to ensure packing and delivery requirements are adhered to, for product delivery at warehouse based on our required standards.
- Ensure customers receive exceptional service throughout the purchase order delivery process, including readying shipment within guidelines and managing the flow of goods through warehouse and pre-empting value-added service requirements.
- Resolve purchase order queries with internal and external parties.
- Continuously contribute to enhance the supply chain process for value and dependability.
- Solutions-oriented, can-do attitude; self-motivated
- Strong organizational & prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to interact with internal & external stakeholders at all levels
- Comfortable with change and excellent team player
- Comfortable with learning and adapting to new systems
- National Senior Certificate
- 3 years relevant industry experience
- Competency in MS Office packages
- Relevant tertiary qualifications a plus
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is forthright but respectful
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com.
- thinks like an owner of the business.
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARDWORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference