MR D Food, a 100% subsidiary of takealot.com, is looking for a talented, motivated and results-oriented Restaurant Sales & Growth Analyst
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
This position reports to the Head of Sales
Your responsibilities will include:
- Use data to identify opportunities and gaps in Restaurant selection and listings
- Liaise with the Marketing Team to drive Restaurant Growth initiatives
- Track Restaurant partner performance and communicate metrics to the Sales Team
- Define, develop, and produce daily/weekly/monthly reporting on restaurant and brand revenue and performance
- Attention to detail in a high pressure environment.
- Strong analytical ability supported by solid Excel skills.
- Ability to identify areas of improvement.
- Advanced ability to use logic and common sense to arrive at conclusions.
- Willingness to buy into the requirements of a fast paced start-up environment.
- Ability to verbalize as well as visualize findings and results.
- Enterprising spirit and ability to take ownership of tasks.
- A strong interest in e-commerce.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in commerce or engineering.
- 1-3 years work experience in an operations, marketing, finance or consulting environment.
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve
- We are short on ego and high on output
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all
- We love what we do and what we are creating
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference