We’re tails.com, a dog food subscription company with a big difference. We create truly tailored food for each and every dog we serve. We start by asking people a few simple questions about their dog. Then we use that information to create their dog’s unique tails.com recipe – so their dog gets exactly the nutrition they need, in the taste they love, delivered to their door every month. It’s clever stuff.
We’ve got ambitious plans. Having created an entirely new category in pet food, we’re now scaling fast in the UK and Europe – backed by Purina, one of the worlds largest pet food companies. You’ll join a bunch of smart people working towards the same goals – and a bunch of smart-ish dogs, all working on their own thing.
Together, we’ll change the world of pet food for good.
Build our brand
We’re building an international brand, fast. Join the Brand Marketing team, and you’ll help us create desire for our product across above-the-line channels. You’ll be a specialist in your channel, working with teams throughout tails.com to turn the brand vision into reality.
We set ambitious goals. We challenge and support each other in equal measure. At the pace we’re moving, we prefer to test ideas and learn quickly rather than spend months building a business case. That means we celebrate when things go right, and we learn when things go wrong. And then we go for lunch.
Sound like a team you want to join? Here’s how you’ll make a difference:
- Deliver our UK ATL marketing campaigns with our media agency by creating efficient and effective campaigns whilst continually optimising and improving plans based on business performance.
- Seek out and test new media channels to drive brand awareness and performance.
- Manage and deliver our seasonal marketing campaigns and new product launches.
Here are the essentials we’re looking for:
- Strong background in managing DRTV and Brand TV campaigns
- Solid experience of the UK media landscape. You will have delivered successful brand and performance campaigns across Print, OOH, broadcast sponsorship and radio marketing.
- Commercial and results oriented with a drive to deliver commercially successful campaigns that have direct impact on increasing our active dog base.
- Ability to drive a test and learn approach. You will be focused and decisive and take risks where needed. With an ability to naturally make creative connections, experimenting continuously and push boundaries.
And these are the nice-to-haves:
- Evidence of using the brand strategy and putting the customer funnel at the heart of activities and decisions
- Demonstrated the willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in on projects and activities which may sit outside everyday responsibilities.
What's in it for you?
Reward – we offer a competitive salary and generous share award package
Learn – You’ll be challenged and given the development opportunities that you’ll only find in a high-growth business. We’ll also support you with more structured training.
Work – flexible core hours means that you can start anytime between 7-10am and finish 4-7pm (9 hours in total)
Time out – 25 days’ paid holiday, one volunteer day, and an optional 5 days unpaid leave each year. Paid holidays increase to 26 days on your 2 year anniversary and 27 on your 3 year anniversary.
Family – extended paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
Eat – free breakfast and loads of healthy snacks every day, and we have a special breakfast on Fridays.
Social – regular team and social events, paid by tails.com
Health – discounted gym membership and health, dental & optical insurance
Pension – pension scheme and the option to salary sacrifice additional contributions
Loans – interest-free loans to help with the cost of a season ticket, your deposit on a rented flat, and bike to work scheme.
Have a dog? They get good things too:
Free products – all of our tails.com products for free (for your dog). Or 50% off for one family member or friend
Dog-friendly office - there are plenty of pups to pat and daily lunchtime walks
Training – with a dog behaviourist, to help you and your dog thrive in the office
Time to bond – we offer a pooch plan which means you get extra flexibility in the first weeks of owning a dog, or if your dog is unwell