We’re tails.com – a mission-driven company that puts the health and wellness of dogs first. We believe every pet is different and so we make tailor-made nutrition catering for the individual needs of each dog. We do that by asking owners a few simple questions, creating the perfect tails.com recipe and feeding plan for their dog, delivered straight to their door.
Now delivering over 6 million custom-designed meals every month across the UK, we're looking for an energetic Senior Product Manager - International, to drive scaling and internationalisation our (digital) products in our European expansion.
How you will contribute (key responsibilities):
- Co-create the product roadmap with a cross-functional team to enable to launch and operationalise our European expansion;
- Deliver the right digital experiences focussing on the right customer needs for each market using Agile methodologies by collaborating with product design and software engineering;
- Be responsible - alongside commercial and marketing partners - for the definition and delivery of both the customer outcomes and KPIs;
- Create over time an “International Launch Playbook” for European go to market from a digital perspective, contribute to others;
- Identify opportunities for European growth with a cross functional team from Marketing, Physical Product, Customer, Support, Finance, and others;
- Be an active member of the Product Management team by helping drive continuous improvement in the team’s skills.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Directly managed successful international software products from concept to adoption, with experience in all stages of the product life cycle in a high growth environment;
- Have a commercial mindset (KPIs, qual and quant insights) coupled with deep product management experience that is focussed on customer needs;
- A test & learn approach to product by delivering most impact iteratively and not wait for ‘perfect’ ie a bias to action;
- High emotional intelligence, energy to adapt, and manage change in a high-growth company where you are part of the process definition
- Proven experience in Agile and Lean methodologies, so know and have done what good looks like;
- An open minded approach to working collaboratively with a cross-functional team.
What’s on offer:
Work in an office full of dogs, with a team full of ideas. Plus these awesome benefits:
Reward - We offer a competitive salary and generous share award package
Learn – You’ll be challenged and given the development opportunities that you’ll only find in a high-growth business. We’ll also support you with more structured training.
Work – flexible core hours means that you can start anytime between 7-10am and finish 4-7pm (9 hours in total)
Time-out – 25 days’ paid holiday which will increase to 26 on your 2nd year anniversary and 27 on your 3rd year anniversary, plus an optional 5 days unpaid leave each year, we'll also give you a day off each year to volunteer in your community
Family - Extended paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave. Interest-free loan to help you with your rental flat deposit
Eat – Free breakfast and loads of healthy snacks every day, we have a special breakfast on Fridays!
Social – Regular team and social events, paid by tails.com
Health– Discounted gym membership and health, dental & optical insurance
Pension - Pension scheme and the option to salary sacrifice additional contributions
Travel – Interest-free season ticket loan and bike to work scheme
Have a dog? They’ll get some benefits too:
Free products – all of our tails.com products for free (for your dog). Or 50% off for one family member or friend
Dog-friendly office - there are plenty of pups to pat and daily lunchtime walks
Training – with a dog behaviourist, to help you and your dog thrive in the office
Time to bond – we offer a pooch plan which means you get extra flexibility in the first weeks of owning a dog, or if your dog is unwell