Are you ready to change the world of pet food in France?
We’re tails.com – passionate about improving the lives of pets and their owners. We believe every pet is different and therefore create a unique recipe for each and every dog, asking owners a few simple questions – and then delivering straight to their door.
Tails.com launched to the UK public in July 2014 and to France in February 2019. We are currently delivering over 8 million meals every month across both markets.
We’re looking for a talented Marketing Executive to join our customer-centric International Marketing team and help deliver our exciting growth plans in France. You know the French market inside out and know how a French consumer shops online. You have some experience in marketing or social media and are ready to get stuck in. You love writing content but are also results-driven, willing to make a difference to dogs in France.
Join in the fun, and you’ll be right at the heart of a business that’s changing the world of pet food!
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager on the execution of our exciting growth plan in France
- Improving performance through testing and learning
- Analysing and reporting on the success of your channels
- Managing France’s Social Media accounts from content ideation to execution and community management
- Develop a partnership strategy for relevant companies and social media influencers to grow awareness and acquire new customers
- Producing high-end Marketing content for multiple channels including Email, Paid Search, Social, Blog, Website in accordance with our brand tone of voice
- High-level of written French (excellent spelling, grammar and proofreading)
- Experience working within a digital marketing team, ideally for DtoC brands
- Have a good understanding of social media, community management and influencer marketing in France
- Experience briefing and managing projects across internal departments and external agencies including marketing agencies, media owners and suppliers.
- You're proficient at analysing and interpreting data to help a business drive significant growth
- Experience in events management a plus
This role is perfect if:
- You have first class attention to detail
- You are motivated, proactive, self-starter with a creative flair and strong work ethic
- You are comfortable working in a cross-functional environment
- You have strong time management skills, are able to multitask and prioritise workload
- You are team-spirited, and always willing to get stuck in
On top of all this, you’ll share the same ambition and entrepreneurial spark that makes tails.com a brilliant place to work. (Competitive salary, share options, breakfast, great coffee and the dog-friendly office in Richmond help too.)
What’s in it for you?
Work in an office full of dogs, with a team full of ideas. Plus these awesome benefits:
Reward - We offer a competitive salary and generous share award package
Learn – You’ll be challenged and given the development opportunities that you’ll only find in a high-growth business. We’ll also support you with more structured training.
Work – flexible core hours means that you can start anytime between 7-10am and finish 4-7pm (9 hours in total)
Time-out – 25 days’ paid holiday which will increase to 26 on your 2nd year anniversary and 27 on your 3rd year anniversary, plus an optional 5 days unpaid leave each year
Family - Extended paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave. Interest-free loan to help you with your rental flat deposit
Eat – Free breakfast and loads of healthy snacks every day, we have a special breakfast on Fridays!
Social – Regular team and social events, paid by tails.com
Health– Discounted gym membership and health, dental & optical insurance
Pension - Pension scheme and the option to salary sacrifice additional contributions
Travel – Interest-free season ticket loan and bike to work scheme
Have a dog? They’ll get some benefits too:
Free products – all of our tails.com products for free (for your dog). Or 50% off for one family member or friend
Dog-friendly office - there are plenty of pups to pat and daily lunchtime walks
Training – with a dog behaviourist, to help you and your dog thrive in the office
Time to bond – we offer a pooch plan which means you get extra flexibility in the first weeks of owning a dog, or if your dog is unwell