We turned dog food upside-down.
But we didn’t stop there. Customer service, reinvented We’re tails.com – experts in keeping dogs happy and healthy. We do that by creating the perfect tails.com recipe for each and every dog, asking owners a few simple questions – and then delivering straight to the door. It’s radical stuff. Join, and you’ll be right at the heart of a business that’s not just changing the world of pet food – but customer experience too.
A tasty recipe
Listening closely. Understanding what customers need. Solving problems. Making decisions. Those are the secrets to getting it right every time – hearing what each customer has to say, then working out how we’ll make them utterly delighted. That’s not exaggerating. Our whole business is built around phenomenal service – putting you right at the heart of one of the most successful start-ups around. From logistics to tech, you’ll get to see every part of our business from the customer’s perspective.
You’re a natural
Call centres and scripts aren’t part of the deal. So we’re much more interested in your passion and tenacity. You can flawlessly communicate, verbally and in writing, in both English and French. Every day, you’ll ask yourself “how can I get even better?”. You’ll also relish the personal learning and career development opportunities you’d expect from a start-up. And the not-so-expected chance to work across teams and learn from lots of talented people, working with a great team both in the office and remotely. You’ll join in team meetings and take an active role in contributing to making this team the best it can be! You’ll also be helping to lead the way into new markets by getting to know our French customers and what they need before anyone else!
On top of all this, you’ll share the same ambition and entrepreneurial spark that makes tails.com a brilliant place to work. (Breakfast, great coffee and the dog-friendly office in Richmond help too.)
- Answering customer queries via different channels both in French and English. Listening closely and understanding what customers need. Then autonomously offering them a solution.
- Playing a vital part in improving our processes and customer experience by picking up trends in customers’ questions and communicating them across tails.com.
- Being knowledgeable in every area of tails.com and sharing it with our customers as the face of the company.
- Being effective in everything you do while always asking “How can we do this better?”.
- Loving dogs! Making our customers feel part of the tails.com family.
Salary level competitive salary plus share award.