We are looking for a customer-first, data-driven and talented CRM Executive, who is fluent in French, to join our expanding Performance Marketing team.
You’ll be in a high-impact commercial role, delivering engaging email marketing campaigns that will make an important contribution to our ambitious growth plans at home and abroad.
Tails.com launched in July 2014 with the aim of changing the face of pet food in the UK and beyond. We are already well on our way to achieving this, with over 100,000 customers across the UK and ambitious growth plans in place. We have over 100 exceptional employees, many of whom joined tails.com with experience of growing other well-known companies (innocent drinks, graze.com, LoveFilm and Amazon to name a few). Key to our success is a strong emphasis on our people, and we have been widely recognised as an exciting high growth company, scooping 4th place in the 2017 Startup 100 awards, Product of the Year in the 2016 Startup Awards, and membership of the 2017 Future Fifty.
Reporting to the CRM Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing the email calendar for UK and international, creating seasonally relevant campaigns to drive sign ups, cross-sell our wider product range and encourage and reward loyalty
- Briefing copy and creative assets for email campaigns to our internal creative team
- Managing the end-to-end process of email delivery, including building and testing email templates, setting up promotions, creating customer audiences, and scheduling email campaigns with our email service provider
- Reporting on the performance of email campaigns
- Developing data-driven hypotheses and validating them through a test and learn approach to optimise email performance
- Supporting on the roll out and optimisation of automated customer journeys to our French customers
- Providing support to other teams to communicate with our customers when required
This role is perfect if:
- You’re highly motivated to develop a deep understanding of our customers
- You’re accomplished at analysing and interpreting data to drive insight and form
hypotheses for testing
- You’re determined to unlock outperformance by combining customer and data insights to get the right message in front of the right customer at the right time
- You’re experienced in sending email campaigns using an ESP (Maropost preferred)
- You speak French like a native, or are at least fluent in writing in French
- You have a basic understanding of HTML
- You’re highly numerate and comfortable using Excel
- You’re passionate about driving customer response through email!
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary to suit your experience
- Generous employee share award
- 23 days holiday per year (increasing by 1 day annually up to 27 days)
- Flexible core working hours (start 7-10am, finish 4-7pm)
- A fantastic entrepreneurial work environment, free breakfast, unlimited coffee and snacks
- Discounted tails.com dog food for you or a family member or friend
- Regular after work activities and team events
- A dog-friendly office
- Huge potential for career growth as we grow our business to change the world of pet food for good