Customer Experience Team Manager
We’re tails.com – experts in keeping dogs happy and healthy. We do that by creating a unique tails.com recipe for each and every dog, asking owners a few simple questions – and then delivering straight to their door.
We launched to the public in July 2014. We’re proud members of the TechCity Future Fifty, a prestigious network of the UK's fastest growing tech companies, and last year were ranked #4 in the Startups 100 index of exciting UK startups to watch. We also scooped a whole bunch of awards at the 2016 and 2017 Startups Awards, and our Customer Experience team are proud winners of CXA ‘17 Silver award in the “Team of the Year” category.
We are now looking for a driven and entrepreneurial Team Manager to join our growing Customer Experience team.
Customer Experience team at tails.com is very much at the heart of a business that’s not just changing the world of pet food but customer service too. We provide excellent service as part of our core product and build long-term relationships with our customers and their dogs.
As a Team Manager you’ll be bringing best practice in leading large customer service teams and turning into a game-changing customer experience operation - one that scales with tails.com as we grow and provides consistently genuine and efficient service.
- Lead by example, empower and coach Team Leaders to succeed in their roles, provide clear focus and direction
- Drive a positive, performance focussed culture across the team
- Own SLA delivery across channels & markets, ensure team continuously deliver and exceed service levels
- Bring and implement best practice to CX operation, continuously finding ways to innovate and build a game-changing service
- Drive capacity optimisation to ensure there are no breaks in consistency or support available
- Effectively manage incoming volume across variety of channels & markets, continuously measuring and optimising channel performance and costs
- Measure and continuously improve team efficiency across channels
- Passionate about providing great quality service at scale and building long-lasting relationships with customers
- Truly customer-led and will always have customers and their dogs at the heart of every decision
- Have proven experience in leading large service teams, managing SLA delivery, capacity and channel optimisation
- Analytical, commercial and hands-on - you thrive in using data to understand and improve performance and make well informed data-led decisions
- Have strong people management skills and are passionate about developing your direct reports
- Articulate and able to communicate well cross-functionally
- Have a strategic view of operational processes, thinking and planning six to twelve months ahead
- Flexible, able to manage change and thrive in a fast-growing business
- Driven, autonomous and excited to grow with tails.com
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary
- Generous share awards package
- 23 days of holiday (+1 for each year of employment up until 27 days in total)
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours (start 7-10 am, finish 4-7 pm)
- Bike to work scheme
- Regular after-work activities and team events
- Dog-friendly office & free dog food for your dog (or 50% for family and friends)
- Fully stocked kitchen - free breakfast, coffee, tea, fruit & snacks
Based in Richmond-upon-Thames, multiple transport links; only 10 mins from Clapham Junction, 20 mins from Waterloo