Marketing Manager - France
Are you ready to change the world of pet food in France?
We’re tails.com – passionate about improving the lives of pets and their owners. We do that by creating a unique tails.com recipe for each and every dog, asking owners a few simple questions – and then delivering straight to the door.
Tails.com launched to the UK public in July 2014 and we are currently delivering around 4 million meals every single month by combining the power of technology with applied nutritional science in order to change the world of pet food for good. So what’s next?
We have set our sights to change the pet food market in France … that’s where you come in.
You have a passion for brand and want to be part of creating something new in France. You know the French market inside out and know how a French consumer shops online. You’ll have some experience in marketing, social media or event management and are ready to get stuck in. You are results driven and a great communicator, willing to make a difference to dogs in France.
On top of all this, you’ll share the same ambition and entrepreneurial spark that makes tails.com a brilliant place to work. (Healthy snacks, great coffee and our dog-friendly office in Richmond help too… and you do not mind travelling to France every now and then.)
- Experience in managing a brand in France and familiar with managing social media campaigns.
- Fluent in French and English
- Commercial and results-oriented with a drive to deliver successful plans that have a direct impact on increasing our brand awareness in France.
- Strong communication skills to successfully engage stakeholders across the business with new ideas for France that everyone should be excited about!
- Comfort in using customer insights and research to inform decision making.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!
- Lead the development of the French Marketing plan, specifically related to Social Media, influencer marketing, PR & Events
- Execute the marketing plan in France to defined budget & timings
- Monitor and evaluate French marketing plan performance and propose ways to optimise where necessary
- Be the voice of the French customer within tails.com
- Establish & manage relationships with external partners & agencies in France to ensure brand awareness keeps growing
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary to suit your experience and a very generous share awards package
- Flexible working hours (start 7-10am, finish 4-7pm)
- Discounted tails.com dog food for you or a family member or friend
- A fantastic entrepreneurial work environment, free breakfast, snacks and unlimited coffee when you’re in the office
- Regular after-work celebrations, activities and team events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice additional pension contributions
- A dog-friendly office. Based in Richmond-upon-Thames, multiple transport links; only 10 mins from Clapham Junction, 20 mins from Waterloo
We’d love to hear from you!