About the Company
Tailorbird's vision is to organize any renovation, instantly. Within the multifamily real estate industry, our mission is to earn the trust of owners, contractors, and suppliers to help them move faster, remove risks, and improve outcomes. We're backed by NFX, Bloomberg Beta, Fifth Wall, Moderne Ventures, FJ Labs, and Kleiner Perkins.
We’re building the “Easy Button” for elegant home renovations, using analytics and automation to accelerate acquisition and renovation of large multi-family assets. Our proprietary software extracts deep digital models of interior residential spaces using publicly available data, and we use this data to accurately estimate budgets and identify project risks upfront, thus avoiding costly execution delays and rework costs. We are currently in hyper-growth mode and proud to have some of the largest and most reputable owners, contractors, and suppliers as our customers in the US!
We’re a global organization with distributed teams in the US, Latin America and India, and our HQ is located on the campus of Princeton University in Princeton, NJ.
About the Role
You will be our Google Apps Scripts developer/wizard/gymnast who will use Apps Scripts to extend Google Workspace for Google Sheets and Google Docs. You will use the Apps Scripts to design and develop forms, UX controls, stylesheets and integrate them into our web apps. Working closely with a talented team of application developers, you will reuse backend rest APIs to securely interface with our datastores and repositories and help deliver a highly responsive and well-integrated user experience. As an early hire in a fast-growing startup, you will have a tremendous opportunity to learn latest tech including using backend APIs using GraphQL and Interactive Charting.
This role is remote in India.
You’ll Get To
- Develop Google Apps Scripts to programmatically generate Google Sheets using templates and reference data specified via JSONs
- Integrate editable version of Google Sheets into Tailorbird web app
- Develop custom controls and user-experience for Google Sheets
- Use Google Data Studio to create interactive reports and dashboards
- Perform data validation and create reporting and summary charts from Google Sheets data
- Google Apps Scripts development to extend Google workspace for Google docs by automating generating of documents from templates and instance data
- Closely work with key business leaders to understand product roadmaps and continuously evaluate Tailorbird design choices
We’re Looking For
- 3-6 years of Google Apps Scripts and Google Workspace Automation industry work experience
- 2+ years of experience using REST APIs with Google Scripts
- 2+ years of Google Data Studio experience
- Prior real-estate property technology project background a plus
- Demonstrable ability to quickly master new frameworks
Our Founders are experienced entrepreneurs and Fortune 100 executives with proven operating experience to launch and scale new ventures, and a history of successful company exits. We have deep domain expertise in at-scale SaaS platforms, Deep Learning and Analytics, Construction Operations, Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions, and Renovation Design and Architecture.
Most importantly, we know that Tailorbird’s people are what make our product exceptional. When we approach a problem or create a solution, we rely on our values to guide us.
- Noble Intent – We assume everyone has good intentions. We build trust by doing what we say, and saying what we do.
- Level of Excellence – Building technology and process to drive the fastest operational edge that redefines expectations.
- Teamwork – We collaborate, mentor, and facilitate transparent decision making. Once made, decisions are supported.
- Trust – To earn, and keep, the trust of every stakeholder whereby information is shared transparently for faster and fairer decisions.
- Diversity – Going to any extent to enrich ourselves through expertise, critical thinking, and global perspectives.
Tailorbird is committed to fostering a culture of diversity, ownership, and mentorship, and as an early hire in a critical role, this is an incredible growth opportunity. If you’re looking to tackle complex problems alongside a talented, dynamic and compassionate team, we want to hear from you!
Benefit & Perks
- Opportunity for equity in an early-stage, venture-backed company
- Open PTO policy
- Company-paid medical/dental/vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents.
Tailorbird is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.