Who we are
Tagboard is an Emmy-nominated audience experience platform designed to help storytellers in sports, news, entertainment and broadcast media produce the most engaging content in the world. Our platform enables media producers all over the world to create live and interactive stories, with graphics, social content, and polling in real time to be used across broadcast television and connected screens across events (virtual and in person), venues, web, and mobile. You have likely seen Tagboard in action a million times and didn’t know it- from hundreds of local news stations to national programming on FOX Sports, CNN, NFL Network, and more- producers all over the world are creating award-winning programming using Tagboard.
At Tagboard, you’ll work with a strong team of smart, driven, and fun people who come to work every day passionate about changing the way stories are told. We collaborate daily, across industries, with some of the most passionate and creative storytellers in the world.
About the role
We are looking for a person who brings high energy, proven results, a positive attitude, and experience in enterprise SaaS sales, along with a passion for media & entertainment. This individual will come to the table with ideas to help expand our enterprise business within the news, media and entertainment vertical(s) across North America, and the ability to work both independently and with stakeholders to make those ideas a reality.
As an individual contributor, the ideal candidate has a quantifiable history of exceeding goals ($1,000,000+ quota) and driving revenue growth through net new business. We are also looking for experience in B2B SaaS sales, high level contacts within media and entertainment organizations, and strong knowledge at the Enterprise level. As a sales director you will report directly to Tagboard’s Chief Revenue Officer.
Your day to day journey at Tagboard will provide adventure, excitement, and some of the below
- Be the leading driver of new business bookings in the enterprise news, media and entertainment space
- Develop a strong sales pipeline through outbound efforts and use solution-based selling to secure new customers
- Create strategies and account plans to reveal new business opportunities by understanding market trends, customer needs, and proposing solutions
- Manage and maintain detailed sales process records and forecasts using Salesforce and provide accurate reporting on pipeline and sales
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to shape programs that support growth & retention within your accounts.
To succeed, you will need most of these qualifications
- You have a minimum of five years of experience selling SaaS software to top news, media, entertainment, and production organizations
- You have experience managing the entire outbound sales cycle from initial prospecting outreach through final signature
- You thrive in a startup environment, embracing ambiguity, and are self-motivated to create and drive programs with a high level of autonomy
- You have a deep understanding of the broadcast space as well as the technology behind it across all platforms - Linear, OTT, Livestream
- You are an expert communicator who can collaborate effectively in a remote work environment
- You’re comfortable with lead generation, passionate about your career in sales, love thinking of new ways to make money, and always striving to exceed goals
- You play well with others, and you are known for having a high level of integrity. #NoJerks
- You have a background selling B2B technology products in the media and entertainment vertical
- You are a great listener who likes to understand the problem to help devise a solution
- You excel in networking, presentation, and are relentless with follow-through
- You understand the social media and graphics landscape
Added Points but not required:
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish
- Based in Los Angeles or NYC
Travel expectation - Even though we are a remote company we value our time together in person and have the wonderful opportunity to gather twice per year; once with your team and once with the entire company. The locations always change and they are always phenomenal! Attending gathering events are a requirement for each team member at Tagboard. Regular client visits will also be required.
And a few perks of working at Tagboard
- Competitive salaries base on location, experience and skillset
- Work remotely from anywhere in the US
- 4% 401k matching
- Tech Stipend of $100 per month for internet and phone.
- Summer Flexible Fridays – From Memorial Day to Labor Day we have flex Fridays!
- 100% Paid Health insurance for all employees and their dependents
- One time home office set up allowance of $2000
- Learning and development stipend of $1500
- Minimum vacation policy – take at least 2 weeks per year for vacation (we track it to remind you to actually take it off) and encourage mental and physical wellness days.
- Parental Leave- Highly encouraged 12-week flexible, and fully paid, leave for all parents; birthing, foster, and adoption.
Tagboard is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not simply accept difference, we celebrate it- we are empowered by it (one of our values is Empowered by Diversity). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-425-522-4484.