Who we are
Tagboard is a distributed B2B SaaS start-up, growing fast and serving the exciting verticals of news, sports, and entertainment. Our platform enables media producers all over the world to create live and interactive stories, with real-time social content and graphics, to be used across broadcast television and connected screens across events (virtual and in-person), venues, web, and mobile. You have likely seen Tagboard in action a million times and didn’t know it- from hundreds of local news stations to national programming on FOX Sports, CNN, NFL Network, and more- producers all over the world are creating award-winning programming using Tagboard.
At Tagboard, you’ll work with a strong team of smart, driven, and fun people who come to work every day passionate about changing the way stories are told. We collaborate daily, across industries, with some of the most passionate and creative storytellers in the world.
About the role
Do you love helping your customers do creative and exciting work? Do you live at the intersection of technology and media, sports, or entertainment? We are seeking a high energy, creative, passionate Client Success Manager at an exciting tech startup taking the media industry by storm. Our new teammate will be a relationship-driven person who brings passion for solving customer needs, a knack for producing creative content, and knowledge of the media production space. The Client Success Manager will handle multiple accounts, drive product adoption, and help bring some of the biggest productions to life (and have fun doing it!).
Your day to day journey at Tagboard will provide adventure, excitement, and some of the below
- Build relationships with assigned clients, which includes: Onboarding, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, ongoing technical support, and maintaining client satisfaction.
- Create and establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive the continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Provide remote and/or on-site production services for key enterprise clients.
- Work closely with Account Managers to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Work closely with Account Executives to provide technical demos and brainstorm innovative ideas for potential enterprise partners.
- Advocate client needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
To succeed, you will need most of these qualifications
- At least three years of prior experience in Client Success or an equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Experience in broadcast, production, content, and/or publishing and understanding of the media landscape, as well as the technology behind it across all platforms including Linear, Livestream, and OTT.
- Passion for sports, media, or entertainment and understanding that working with some of the coolest properties in these industries may mean support at odd hours. So you’ve got an energetic willingness to roll up your sleeves & do whatever it takes.
- Familiar working with clients of all sizes.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Thrive in a startup environment, embrace ambiguity, and are self-motivated to create and drive programs with a high level of autonomy.
- Expert communicator who can collaborate effectively in a remote work environment.
- You play well with others, and you are known for having a high level of integrity.
- Great listener who likes to understand the problem to help devise a solution.
- You excel in networking, presentation, and are relentless with follow-through.
- You understand the social media landscape including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, X, Reddit, TikTok, and the next emerging trends. #RIPVine
It would be even greater if you
- Are bilingual in Spanish
- Have flexibility to travel 30%, but also exceptional at remote presentations
- Familiar with design tools such as Photoshop, basic design, and CSS (or the ability & openness to learn it!)
- Proficient using Google Documents, Slack, Salesforce, Gainsight and Confluence
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
And a few perks of working at Tagboard
- Competitive salaries based on location, experience, and skillset.
- Work remotely – live and work from wherever you’d like in the US.
- Tech Stipend of $100 per month for internet and phone.
- 100% Paid Health insurance for all employees and their dependents
- Home office setup – A laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse!
- ️Minimum vacation policy – take at least 2 weeks per year for vacation (we track it to remind you to actually take it off) + encourage mental and physical wellness days.
- Parental Leave- Highly encouraged 12-week flexible and paid leave for all parents; birthing, foster, and adoption.
Salary Details: The annual salary range for this position is $65,000 - $95,000 base. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. We also have a location-based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Tagboard is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not simply accept difference, we celebrate it- we are empowered by it (one of our values is Empowered by Diversity). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-425-522-4484.