Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will build Tagboard's talent acquisition infrastructure while maintaining a culture of excellence through program management, relationship building and active listening. You will build and execute hiring strategies that will identify and attract diverse candidates for our team by collaborating with our executive team and hiring managers, to understand the hiring needs.
What you will do day to day:
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand their hiring objectives and develop team talent acquisition strategies to hit our headcount goals
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Develop strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of quality candidate by driving innovative initiatives across employer branding, virtual & in person (when safe) events, and employee referral channels
Who You Are:
- You are a team player and believe fully in building and maintaining relationships.
- You have experience scaling teams and filing 10+ roles a quarter
- You really understand the meaning of inclusion, belonging and diversity and you have built recruiting strategies to emphasize your understanding to optimize talent potential
- You are creative and innovative. You build out programs to achieve your goals. If you fail, you fail forward and get up even more resilient to adapt your learnings.
- You are a forever learner, stay up to date with industry trends and can pivot quickly to stay up to date in competitive landscape
- You are qualitative and quantitative in data. You understand that metrics telling a meaningful story
- You communicate fearlessly to build trust. You bring a strong perspective that inspires change and motivates recruiters to develop simple solutions to complex problems.
- You have experience supporting global/distributed organizations.
- You have experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, and ideally 2+ years of in-house experience
- You have a deep passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- You have a growth mindset and are truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (at a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- You have an interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environme nt, the ability to learn quickly!
And a few perks of working at Tagboard:
- Competitive salaries based on location and experience & skillset.
- Work remotely – live and work from wherever you’d like in the US.
- Tech Stipend of $100 per month for internet and phone.
- Summer Half-Day Fridays – From Memorial Day to Labor Day we take a half-day Friday.
- 100% Paid Health insurance for all employees and their dependents
- Home office setup – A laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse!
- ️ Minimum vacation policy – take at least 2 weeks per year for vacation (we track it to remind you to actually take it off)+ encourage mental and physical wellness days.
- Parental Leave- Highly encouraged 12-week flexible leave for all parents; birthing, foster, and adoption.
Tagboard is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not simply accept difference, we celebrate it- we are empowered by it (one of our values is Empowered by Diversity). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-425-522-4484.