The PIA Group is a German marketing agency with over 1,200 employees. We provide full-circle digital marketing solutions to companies such as: Porsche, Lufthansa, Adidas, Swiss, Epson and many more.
We are on the Romanian Market since 2019 and support our daughter companies in development, key account management or graphic design. As we are growing, we are looking for motivated Frontend Software Developers to join our international team.
If you search a challenge, to be a pillar in building a part of our new team, to structure processes and start something new, then apply now!
As a Senior Software Engineer in our growing team in Bucharest, you will work on our Marketing Suite. You develop solutions for our customers, to conduct automated and individualised Marketing campaigns. The responsibilities start from the concept to the intergration in our systems. If you search a challenge, to be a pillar in building the new structure, processes and develop our team in Romania, then join our team!
What are your responsibilities...
- Concept, Implementation and Integration of solutions for our Marketing campaigns
- Development of tools for the campaign manangement
- You are always up to date with the newest technologies in HTML5 and .NET environment and are eager to use them for your projects
- You build software architecture and plan the projects from A to Z.
What we expect...
- Studies in software engineering or information technology, degree in computer science or a similar education
- You are an expert in SQL databse, HTML, CSS and .NET(C#)
- Extensive experience in web technologies, e.g. ES6, REactJS. NodeJS and CSS
- Knowledge of user interface frameworks like Kendo UI or Bootstrap
- Ideally you gained practical experience in AWS Lambda Functions, DynamoDB and Jenkins
- You impress with high code quality, your clearly structured and innovative knowledge of software architecture and -design
- Fluent English or German
What you could you expect...
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated, and international teams with possibility to travel abroad
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 23 and going up to 26)
- Food stamps and free transportation in Bucharest
- Annual professional trainings
- Annual company team building events
- Free Healthy Snacks
- Friday Pizza Day
- Opportunity to impact a growing 1200+ people company backed up by a holding group in one of the fastest growing industries
If this sounds interesting for you, we are happy to receive your application!
We are looking forward to have you in our team!