TAB specializes in digital media advertising and advertising agency sales. As a growing startup and fully backed by VC’s and large media companies, TAB’s positioning as a mobile-first media partner helps companies in several verticals such as gaming, e-commerce, and lifestyle apps scale and grow. With over 100 global partners on three different continents, we are able to utilize our expertise in digital advertising, media buying, and direct publisher traffic to yield billions of impressions daily.
As the Associate Advertiser Account Manager, you will work under the direction of both the Senior Account Manager and Director Advertiser Management in managing all aspects of our campaigns to ensure performance is above expectations while updating, educating, and building relationships with our advertisers. You will facilitate the management of all aspects of the campaign from the pre-sale cycle through the post-sale cycle providing a beginning-to-end amazing experience for TAB’s advertiser/agency partners.
- Plan, implement and execute mobile advertising campaigns with guidance of Senior Account Managers
- Understand client objectives, analyze account performance and provide strategic optimization recommendations to maximize account growth and retention
- QA, testing links, and troubleshooting all technical issues with integration engineer or IT teams
- Cultivate relationships with agency contacts to manage the advertising campaign and optimize performance
- Manage, retain, and grow campaigns through pro-active advertiser engagement strategies
- Resolve account issues pro-actively and expediently; work cross departmentally for issue resolution when needed
- Work with and support sales team in building campaign proposals – including excel spreadsheets, PPT, word documents, emails, etc.
- Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients’ needs
- Support the sales team in managing and executing strategic sales opportunities
- 1-2 years of experience in the digital media field, preferably online
- BA/BS degree
- If you are a detailed perfectionist, this is the job for you!
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, relationship building and account management
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Strong analytic, quantitative and technical aptitude with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated, driven, flexible, adaptable with a proven track record of exceeding goals and a team player
- Languages: English, Native Korean, Japanese and/or Chinese is a plus
- Familiarity with third-party attribution tracking platforms, online advertising terms, concepts, and revenue model is a plus
Your advantages when joining TAB
- Competitive salary
- Young, motivated, and international team to work with
- Rapidly growing startup in one of the fastest growing industries
- High opportunity to grow as a professional and impact the company
- Coffee and healthy snacks provided