TAB specializes in digital media advertising and advertising agency sales. As a growing startup and fully backed by VC’s and large media companies, TAB’s positioning as a mobile-first media partner helps companies in several verticals such as gaming, e-commerce, and lifestyle apps scale and grow. With over 100 global partners on three different continents, we are able to utilize our expertise in digital advertising, media buying, and direct publisher traffic to yield billions of impressions daily.
TAB is looking for a qualified Advertiser Account Manager who will work under the direction of the Director Advertiser Management in managing all aspects of our campaigns to ensure performance is above expectations while updating, educating and building relationships with our advertisers. The candidate will facilitate the management of all aspects of the campaign from the pre-sale cycle through the post-sale cycle providing a beginning-to-end amazing experience for TAB’s advertiser/agency partners.
- Plan, implement, and execute mobile advertising campaigns
- Understand client objectives, analyze account performance and provide strategic optimization recommendations to maximize account growth and retention
- Quality assurance, testing links, and troubleshooting all technical issues with the integration engineer or IT teams
- Cultivate relationships with agency contacts to manage the advertising campaign and optimize performance
- Manage, retain, and grow campaigns through pro-active advertiser engagement strategies
- Resolve account issues pro-actively and expediently; work cross departmentally for issue resolution when needed
- Work with and support sales team in building campaign proposals – including Excel spreadsheets, PPT, Word documents, emails, etc.
- Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients’ needs
- Support Sales in managing and executing strategic sales opportunities
- 1+ years of experience in the digital media advertising field
- BA/BS degree
- If you are a detailed perfectionist, this is the job for you!
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, relationship building, and account management
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with advanced Excel and Word skills
- Highly motivated team player, flexible and adaptable with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Strong analytic, quantitative, and technical aptitude with great attention to detail
- Familiarity with online advertising terms, concepts, and revenue model
- Experience in third-party attribution tracking platforms
- Must be proficient in English
Your advantages when joining TAB
- Competitive salary
- Young, motivated, and international team to work with
- Rapidly growing startup in one of the fastest growing industries
- High opportunity to grow as a professional and impact a growing company
- Health benefits are available
- Potential to travel to various geos and trade shows
- Ability to impact a growing company
- Coffee and healthy snacks provided