Welcome systems thinkers. System Inc. builds software to help the world see and solve anything as a system. We are a Public Benefit Corporation driven by purpose and shaped by values. We hire systems thinkers who are motivated by our purpose, share our values, and have the skills to advance our mission.
System is hiring a Director of Marketing to build and lead a new marketing function. This is an exciting role for marketers who are purpose-driven, tech-minded, and can't help but see the whole system.
- Build and lead a new marketing function and team (internal and external) that spans Product Marketing, Communications, Community, Sales Support, and other areas you prioritize
- Develop a marketing strategy to support short- and long-term OKRs, bets, and company strategies
- Develop a rich understanding of our growing community, their paint points, and value propositions
- Help craft the story of what we're building and accomplishing and find the best ways to tell that story to systems thinkers everywhere
- Collaborate with Product and Design to cultivate a product-led growth strategy
- Define metrics to measure success for all marketing initiatives
- Lead marketing programs hands-on and ensure effective execution
- Collaborate with our Founder/CEO and VP Design to develop the System voice and brand and ensure consistency in messaging across various channels
- 5+ years of marketing leadership experience in relevant, mission-oriented environments
- Experience with Product Marketing, Communications, Community, and Sales Support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An empathetic and community-centric lens, and expertise using storytelling to engage with various audiences
- A proven ability to operate in an ambiguous and fast-paced work environment; startup experience is a plus
System helps teams discover data, share insights, and build knowledge. Designed and built for the data-first era, System is where knowledge lives. Today, System is used by data and analytics teams and their stakeholders in sectors ranging from healthcare to financial services to technology.
We aspire to help the world see itself differently and build a more responsible and values-driven model of a tech company. We are backed by top-tier VCs in Silicon Valley and New York and leading angel investors, and founded by the former VP Data at Spotify. To learn more about what motivates our social mission, we invite you to read: http://www.brokennature.org/redesigning-the-system/
We believe in the power of small, autonomous, interdisciplinary, and diverse teams; in agile development; and in leading with values, first principles, and clear high-level priorities backed by data. We believe in cultivating a growth mindset for our team — always learning, improving, being challenged, and having opportunities for professional and personal development.
System Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to foster a workplace, in person and online, free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.